Enhance your Cape Cod getaway with one of our special packages or indulgences at the Captain Farris House. Get the most out of your getaway whether you are planning a trip for two, a baby moon, or even a Cape Cod elopement, we have the perfect package for you. We are also willing to customize a package just for you.
Packages & Add Ons
Cape Cod Romantic Getaways & Vacation Packages
The Captain Farris House is happy to show our appreciation to the United States Military with special discounted rates.
Start planning your Cape Cod getaway today and browse our selection of vacation packages and add-ons below.
Please note that we have seasonal specials and packages, so make sure to check back often. Mention your requested offer when booking your room or suite.
If placing your reservation via our secure online reservation form, note the vacation package in the “question for your innkeepers” section.
You will receive an updated confirmation to show your selected offer was applied within 24 hours. These offers are for direct bookings with the Captain Farris House only and cannot be applied when booking through a 3rd party.
Book Direct and Enjoy the BenefitsReserve Now
Get the most out of your stay when you book direct! Personalize your reservation, plus receive these additional benefits:
- Guaranteed lowest prices
- Special packages and add-ons
- Early check-in, whenever possible
- Complimentary room upgrade upon request at the time of arrival, based on availability
The Captain’s Sweet Romance PackageCost: $85
- A bottle of champagne on ice (or a local Cape Cod vineyard wine)
- Hand-dipped, chocolate-covered strawberries
- Silk rose petals adorning your bed
- A half-dozen roses
And, a noon check-out to enjoy it all a bit longer!
Price of package is added to the original room rate. Must have at least 48 hours’ notice.
Wine, Dine, and Dream!Cost: From $400, double occupancy. Includes a 2 night stay.
Need a little pampering? Take date night to the next level! Join us for 2 nights and be experience relaxation at its best!
Book now to exhale, relax and enjoy date night with that special someone!
You will be welcomed with:
– Complimentary bottle of wine (Red, White or Sparkling)
– $100 gift certificate towards dinner at a local restaurant of your choice
– Afternoon Tea
– Gourmet breakfast each morning
– Home baked snacks and refreshments
A few of our favorite restaurants to enjoy:
You will enjoy a gourmet breakfast each morning, fresh-baked goodies in the afternoon as well as some special touches.
Book now to exhale, relax and enjoy date night with that special someone!
Includes 2 nights, double occupancy.
Available 2/9/2022 – 4/30/2022. Not available 2/11/22 – 2/14/22
Cape Cod Fish & StayReserve NowCost: $595 plus the cost of the room
A deep sea fishing charter boat awaits our fishing enthusiasts! We have partnered with The Traveling Angler to provide our guests with an amazing fishing experience while enjoying the comfort of the Captain Farris House! Stay 2 nights between April and October and enjoy the ultimate fishing experience!Read More...
Learn more about fishing on the Cape! https://captainfarris.com/blog/cape-cod-fishing-spots
Learn more about our partner, the Traveling Angler! https://www.thetravelinganglercapecod.com/
We’re Having a BabymoonCost: from $80, does not include room rate.
To help you relax and prepare for your new life as parents, this package includes:
- A copy of “Good Night Cape Cod” and a cuddle bear for the expected new family addition
- A bottle of Sparkling Cider and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries upon arrival
- A noon check-out to enjoy the quiet a bit longer!
The package price does not include the room rate. Tax & Gratuity included.
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun GetawayCost: $155 plus cost of room, double occupancy
Sometimes you need to break the routine and have some fun. Forget about the day-to-day stress and plan a getaway with your closest girlfriends, sisters or with your mother and daughters. Reserve one room or the entire Inn. No beds to make! No meals to prepare!Read More...
Sip on champagne and nibble on a Fruit & Cheese Platter upon arrival. Enjoy a relaxing dinner at a local restaurant and return to the inn to watch a movie. Wake up to our scrumptious gourmet breakfast each morning and experience afternoon tea paired with delectable delights the next day.
Ask about add-ons to customize and extend your stay to give you and ‘the girls’ more reasons to exhale! Examples include:
- Spa treatments
- Culinary classes
- Day excursions (Whale Watching, Tour Martha’s Vineyard or Nantucket, Biking, etc.)
We will act as your concierge and reserve everything for you. A two (2) night minimum stay required. Valid 7 days a week (based on availability).
Cape Cod Elopement/Vow Renewal PackageCost: $1,300, plus the cost of the room
With all that has occurred this year, we recognize the importance of creating and embracing happy moments. Whether you are taking that step to become husband and wife, or renewing your vows, we will have everything ready for an elegant, relaxed and minimal-hassle occasion.
Here’s how we make your storybook elopement come true:Read More...
- An intimate ceremony on our beautiful grounds, at the beach, or in our elegant parlor with a Justice of the Peace (Custom ceremonies or additional services are available at an extra charge.)
- A seasonal bouquet for the bride and a boutonniere for the groom
- A small, beautifully decorated wedding cake
- A bottle of champagne or sparkling cider for your first wedding toast
- Professional photos of your ceremony
- A $100 gift certificate for a romantic dinner at a local restaurant
- A full breakfast each morning at your own table for two
- A noon check-out to enjoy it all a little longer
- Plus, a few romantic touches!
Note: Price does not include room rates.
It may be just the two of you or up to 6 other friends/family to witness your special occasion (up to 8 total).
Our package is the perfect way to express your undying love and devotion to each other!
Looking for a Micro Wedding for up to 25 guests?
Ask about our Micro Wedding service, in partnership with the Cultural Center of Cape Cod. Located directly across from the Captain Farris House, the Cultural Center is a great option for a Micro Wedding offering the perfect venue for an intimate and private service/reception. The Cultural Center’s resident chef, Joseph Cizynski is available to cater your event supplying everything you need for your dream-come-true day.
Choose the Perfect Space for Your Ceremony
Customize your special day by selecting the ideal venue space! You can enjoy your ceremony on our gazebo surrounded by stunning gardens, inside our elegant parlor, or on the beach with a stunning Cape Cod sunset in the background. Simply choose your favorite, and we’ll help make it happen. They’re all beautiful backdrops for small weddings on Cape Cod!
Create Even More Lasting Memories Together
With an abundance of natural beauty and New England charm, Cape Cod is a dream destination. After your ceremony at the Captain Farris House, celebrate with all of the romantic things to do in our area! Relax on pristine beaches, explore the walking trails of the Cape Cod National Seashore, or hop on a ferry and cruise to Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard! And, after it all, you can return to the comfort of your luxurious room or suite at our inn.
Schedule Your Ceremony!
With our incredible elopement /micro wedding package, beautiful bed and breakfast, and convenient location, you have the recipe for an unforgettable experience together. There’s simply no better place for an intimate elopement on Cape Cod! Contact us today and turn your ideal ceremony into a reality at the Captain Farris House. We look forward to speaking with you!
Add OnsCost: Varies
Here are some ideas to make that special occasion very special. We’ll do it all for you and have it in your room for your arrival or at a time of your choice.Read More...
Please request these items a minimum of 24 hours before the time you would like the items in your room to ensure that we can meet your request.
- Bottle of Prosecco on Ice – $25; upgrade to Veuve Clicquot Champagne – $75
- Hand-Dipped Chocolate Covered Strawberries – $18 (In Season)
- Floral Bouquet in a Take-Home Vase – $55
- A Dozen Roses in a Take-Home Vase – $75
- Local Vineyard Wine – Chardonnay, Blush or Red – $25
- Bottle of Sparkling Cider on Ice – $8
- Seasonal Afternoon Tea for Two – $60