“Come, let us have some tea and talk about happy things!
Holiday Schedule: Closed 12/1/22 – 12/8/22 and 12/22/22 – 12/25/22 Winter Break: Closed January 2023
Make your reservations today! Open, Thursdays thru Sundays for 11 am and 2 pm seatings.
Nothing warms your body and soul like a soothing cup of tea when the cold weather washes over Cape Cod. There’s never been a convenient place for cozy gatherings like this in our area before, but now there is! We’re thrilled to invite you and your friends, family, or a special someone to relax and enjoy afternoon tea at the Captain Farris House.
It’s the perfect treat for the loved ones in your life and ideal for celebrating those special occasions as an overnight guest or as a place to unwind after some holiday shopping or local festivities or to relax with friends to enjoy a truly memorable day out, filled with delightful indulgence and the best afternoon tea. Join us for a truly enchanting experience at Captain Farris House!
Information About Our Cape Cod Tea Room
- Seating is available from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Reservations are required
What Makes Our Cape Cod Tea Room So Special?
If you’ve ever visited Captain Farris House, you’re already familiar with our charming dining room and courtyard space. If not, you’re in for an incredible new experience because this elegant area has become our off-season tea gatherings venue.
You’ll feel right at home as you spend quality time together relaxing over traditional afternoon tea and captivating conversations!
Of course, you can expect to pair the beautiful atmosphere with the delicious offerings on our afternoon tea menu. All food is prepared on-site daily using fresh and local ingredients. Gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options are available for an additional charge. Please inform us of any food allergies when you make your reservations, and we will cater to your requirements.
Here’s a taste of what to expect:
Fall 2022 Afternoon Tea Menu
$30 per person
- A delicious selection of seasonal fruit, scones, assorted tea sandwiches, and sweets is served on a three-tiered tray. (Includes your choice of hot or iced tea, cocoa, milk, or lemonade)
* Extra Scone $5.00 * Extra Tea Sandwich $4.00 * Sharing charge $10.00 *Vegan/Gluten Free +$10.00 *Children’s Prince/Princess Tea $15.00
(20% gratuity is added for parties of six or more.)
Selection of Teas
- Assam, Doomni Estate: Small, tippy black tea leaves yield a full, sweet flavor, balanced enough to blend well with milk or stand on its own
- Earl Grey: A whole-leaf, single-estate Ceylon tea from Sri Lana, scented with 100% pure bergamot oil
- Jasmine Pearls: Gently rolled pearls of South China green tea scented with fresh jasmine blossoms (It’s a very aromatic cup with a lingering sweetness.)
- Nantou Four Seasons: Grown in central Taiwan, it has a nectar-like sweetness and floral aroma.
- Chamomile: A beloved classic with calming notes of honey and fig (The whole flowers, harvested in Croatia, have a sweet fragrance.)
- Lemon Ginger: This warming, comforting, herbal blend is made from ginger, lemongrass, linden, and marigold.
- Mint: This is an aromatic and smooth tea.
- Rooibos: A full-bodied infusion packed with antioxidants.
As if our Cape Cod tea room couldn’t get any more enticing, it’s also in a convenient location in South Yarmouth, MA. That puts you in the heart of the Cape, meaning you have easy access to all your favorite attractions and things to do in the area before or after your visit to the Captain Farris House. All in all, there’s no better place to enjoy a warm cup of tea.
Book Your Tea Time Today! Reservations required. Call 508-760-2818
We’d love to host you in our new Cape Cod tea room for your next special occasion, romantic date, or gathering with friends. And we know you’re going to love the experience as well! So, if you’re interested in enjoying everything we offer in the off-season, we invite you to contact us to learn more and make your reservations today. An exceptional afternoon awaits!